7 Benefits of Hiring a Commercial Real Estate Agent
Why working with an experienced professional is your best bet to avoid potential headache??
Perhaps you find yourself needing a larger space for your growing business. Maybe you want to take advantage of the great interest rates available on commercial real estate loans and purchase an investment property to strengthen your portfolio.
Whatever your need, whether you’re a small business owner or an investor, your goal is simple: secure the best value available and negotiate the optimum terms to lease, purchase or sell. You want to minimize risks and expenses and maximize your return. Usually people assumes like, “Hey, I’m smart and successful. I’ll save some money and do this on my own. No problem.”
Given the constantly changing real estate climate, the sobering reality is that hiring a commercial real estate agent or broker is your best bet against losing Lacs of rupees you’d likely spend by making potentially costly mistakes or missing out on solid investment opportunities.
A commercial real estate professional does far more than place a sign on a property and advertise it in the newspaper or Online. A good one will have the right expertise to impart helpful research, advisory and transaction services so that your commercial real estate venture goes smoothly.
Ultimately, they may help you mitigate numerous problems, challenges and stress that could prevent you from realizing the outcomes you seek. Here are some benefits you can consider hiring a commercial property agent to help secure property:
- Good commercial property brokers scour the market on a daily basis. They know the owner of many of the properties in the area and know how landlords are willing to negotiate and which ones are difficult.
COST OF SERVICE.
- Typically, landlords have built in commissions for buyers and landlord representation. If you elect to not have representation, the budgeted commission goes to the broker negotiating against you, not on your behalf.
Related Article: 5 Mistakes Small Businesses Make When Leasing Office Space
- A good agent knows the market and your does not have to start from scratch learning the good areas and good deals.
Related Article: Types of Commercial Leases & its Rent Variation
- Some buildings are more efficient than others. Common areas can consume enormous amounts of space and increase your rent dramatically. A good agent can guide you away from buildings that have huge common area charges (or at least provide an apples to apples comparison) and provide additional insight on to how best to design office layout after you have decided on a location.
DATA & TOOLS.
- Most commercial property agents spend hundreds if not thousands of rupees a month for reports and market data on sales and leasing trends in their markets. This can be invaluable when making site selection decisions, discovering where your customers are and how best to logistically position your business.
- Legal, interior design, office layout, architectural services. Would you know where to go and who to trust to help you properly set up your business or practice? Leverage the commercial broker’s network to help you accomplish your goals.
I always try to make articles more useful, so that people can implement these ideas or tips in real life.
I, at Ground 5, helping a lot of people to find best real estate at best prices, I would be happy to answer your question related to hire a commercial real estate broker. Please drop your questions or comments about this article in comment section below.
Related Article: Choosing the Best Office Space for Your Startup Business